Environment, Health and Safety Policy
We are committed to:
- Prevention and control of land, air, water and noise pollution, conservation of natural resources.
- Developing green zones in and around our plants and offices.
- Compliance with applicable environmental laws, rules and regulations.
- Prevention of Child Labour.
- Reduction in waste generation and its proper disposal.
- Providing a safe and healthy environment at the workplace for employees and visitors.
- Inculcate awareness among all employees, contractors and visitors regarding health, safety and environment.
- Adopting best practices in health, safety and environmental management and recognition as leaders in these areas in the Indian textile industry.
Total Quality Assurance
Huge investment in our sophisticated testing lab is the reflection of KIPL’S commitment, confidence as well as philosophy towards maintaining global standards.
Passionate Quality Management has endeared KIPL to its highly demanding customers. We have empowered ourselves with one of the finest in-house textile testing laboratories in India, equipped with best testing equipment.
Right from the inputs like yarn, dyestuffs and chemicals, every batch of fabric is tested for colour fastness under different conditions, strength, consistency, and all pre-defined parameters of our own and of course, our customers.